Pilates for Mental Fitness

By Courtney Weis Many of us, including myself, began Pilates for the physical practice. Initially, I was drawn to Pilates for the precision, the strength, the flexibility, and the balance challenges. With my steadfast focus on activating my powerhouse, articulating…

Read More

Clean & Classical – Upcoming Virtual Workshop!

By Zoey Trap, MS Classical Pilates, Traditional Pilates, Contemporary Pilates, Therapeutic Pilates, Fusion Pilates… Pilates is becoming a very big arena! As Pilates popularity continues to grow, it continues to be adapted through the lens of the school creators who…

Read More

Peak Pilates® Virtual Certifications

Did you know that we offer virtual certifications?! Now, not everything can be delivered virtually… For example, our Classical Comprehensive program and FitCore™ Reformer Certifications are only available live; but we have learned during COVID that some programs offer distinct…

Read More

Why Online Learning?

Learning never ends. And as the saying goes: “When one door closes, another opens.” So we walk through to gain more understanding. As Pilates teachers our world encompasses so much – we need to understand psychology, anatomy, movement, exercise technique,…

Read More

Top 5 Reasons to attend Virtual PES

The Peak Pilates® Virtual Empowerment Summit is an experience designed to enhance your personal growth and expand your Pilates expertise. There are so many great reasons to attend the first PES Virtual Convention, it’s hard to narrow it down. But we’ll try!…

Read More

What is Diastasis Recti? And How Pilates Can Help!

Diastasis Recti (DR) is the unnatural distancing of the right and left halves of the abdominals from each other. As Pilates instructors, it’s best to think of DR as a whole-body issue. To get a sense of what it is,…

Read More

Cues that Count!

By Zoey Trap, MSc Communication is an essential skill for all Pilates instructors. We must communicate, or sell, Pilates as well as our role as instructors. Among essential communication we must commit to, instructors have to intake clients to learn…

Read More

Peak Pride

“Hope will never be silent.” – Harvey Milk The month of June is known in the United States, and now often around the world, as “Pride Month.” This month is a joyous and momentous occasion to celebrate our diverse LGBTQIA+…

Read More

Pilatesstick® Intro Workout
Peak Pilates® MVe Reformer and Tower Video