Peak Pilates education strives to help students achieve the highest standards and become thoughtful, confident and responsible leaders in the Pilates community. We encourage students to develop their own style that blends their natural talents, unique skills and individual creativity with intimate knowledge of the standards, precision and technique that makes Pilates so effective.
All Peak Pilates certification programs are offered through a modular educational pathway, allowing you to progress at your own pace. Lectures and presentations are combined with practical applications to prepare instructors to teach both private sessions and small group classes.
Our philosophy is simple: We teach how to teach—not just what to teach. We focus on the classic Pilates method with a systematic training approach that produces excellent instructors. Classical Pilates is rhythmic, fluid and focused—connecting one movement to the next to build greater strength, flexibility and endurance. We refine it with sequencing that builds a Pilates body with maximum efficiency. At Peak Pilates, we’ve developed our unique coaching to increase the confidence and capabilities of each trainee.
You will learn the Peak Pilates Session format, our 4-part approach to the Basic System; our teaching methodology which includes our 6-step protocol for delivering each exercise; cueing components that are helpful teaching tools, and progression guidelines that help in advancing students through the levels.
We teach Pilates in its classic form, with minor changes that reflect the advancement of scientific understanding of the human body. Our goal is to teach Pilates with a focus on uniform development, correcting and conditioning the body, mind and spirit through movement, as opposed to enforcing rigid and nonfunctional positions. Our training focuses on the systematic, sequential order of exercises that makes Pilates so effective and emphasizes a seamless flow.
- Peak Pilates® is a well-respected educational provider within the health and wellness industry.
- We have established a global network hosting trainings and workshops at more than 35 locations worldwide.
- Placement in our Instructor Finder Directory on www.peakpilates.com
- Marketing support, including an online image gallery full of beautiful visual assets to use in your marketing efforts.
- Peak Pilates CECs and SPIN® CECs at over 20 annual conferences and events.
- Peak Pilates Student Rewards program membership, with equipment discounts.
- Rights to use Peak Pilates® registered trademark and logo on marketing material after successful completion of the Peak Pilates Comprehensive Certification.