• Patent pending rotational alignment handles drastically improve ergonomics of every grip position, allowing for proper alignment of the arm, elbow and wrist
• Openings in the frame make it lighter and easier to move around, as well as allowing for additional hand placements to accommodate various shoulder considerations for more advanced exercises
• The new side handles are “flush” so that spine correctors can be stacked for storage (up to 4 high maximum)
• Retained the classical working geometry of the Classic Spine Corrector
• Removed all visible fasteners from the outside of the product for a clean, smooth surface and sleek design
• American made with quality from Baltic Birch
Our refurbished line is gently used with slight aesthetic wear normal for any pilates equipment; while small dents or dings may be present, each piece of equipment has been thoroughly inspected to ensure that functionality and usability are intact. Some products have been repaired and returned to a like-new state and will include the original parts and accessories (or a suitable replacement). In addition, the product was professionally cleaned and repackaged with care to give you a product as near to new as possible.
All sales are final.