How to Renew
Peak Pilates® certifications are due for renewal every two years to ensure that instructors continue their education and professional development. We offer a variety of ways to obtain the 14 continuing education credits (CECs) needed for renewal, including:
- Pilates Empowerment Summit (14 CECs)
- Workshops (1 CEC per hour)
- Online Learning & Newsletter Quizzes (3 CECs maximum)
- Evolve CEC Program (1 CEC per lesson, 3 CECs maximum)
- Mat or Comprehensive Recertification Exam (14 CECs)
- Conference Sessions (1 CEC per hour)
- Petitioned CECs (Typically 1 CEC per hour, 8 CECs Maximum)
- Approved Provider Workshops (1 CEC per hour)
- CPR-AED (1 CEC)
- First Aid Certification (1 CEC)
Once you have earned the required CECs, complete the Certification Renewal Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the form for renewal fees and further instructions.
Online Recertification Exams
The Online Recertification Exam is for Peak Pilates® Instructors who have allowed their certifications to expire, or Certified Instructors who are about to expire and have not earned 14 Peak Pilates® CECs during their current renewal period. This online exam is available for both Mat and Comprehensive Certifications, and is a one-time opportunity for instructors to regain current, active instructor status to continue their Peak Pilates® education and pathway development.
Pilates Empowerment Summit
Reach 14 Peak Pilates® CECs in one incredible weekend at the Pilates Empowerment Summit (PES). This event features a mix of classically inspired education for Pilates professionals and dedicated enthusiasts from around the world. Attendees have the opportunity to gain insight from world-class instructors, enhance their expertise, and advance their Pilates practice through interactive programming and networking opportunities.