Peak Pilates® - Order FAQ
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. PST
Thank you for placing an order with Peak Pilates®. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for placing your trust in our company. To ensure that you receive your order exactly as you expect - It is very important that you take a moment and review your Order Confirmation. Please pay particular attention to the items ordered, the upholstery color (if any), the scheduled production week and the shipping address to confirm that they are correct. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if anything is incorrect or does not meet your understanding.
For orders within the continental United States your equipment will arrive in your area 5 to 7 business days after leaving our freight facility. We will notify you the first business day following the departure of your shipment, informing you of its expected arrival date. For international orders please allow 8–10 weeks by sea and 7–15 days by air excluding customs clearance.
Sales Tax Information
Peak Pilates is required to collect sales tax in the states of California, Texas and Colorado at the rate in effect at the time your order is shipped. Additionally, the state of Texas requires that sales tax be collected on all freight/shipping costs. The state tax rate will be calculated during the ordering process.
Normal paypal payments are processed immediately, however if you choose to use the Paypal echeck service may cause a delay with processing your order (approximately 7-10 business days). If you are ordering with expedited shipping (Overnight, 2day or 3day service), we recommend using a credit / debit card to complete the transaction, avoiding long delays. Please contact Customer Service at 800-847-7746 , option1, for additional information.
Financing is available through PayPal Credit. They offer no payments and no interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Subject to credit approval. US customers only. For more information, visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq
Studio Payment Policy
For items that go into the production schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• To guarantee a production date for your order, we require a 50% deposit either at the time the order is placed or within 3 business days unless you have an approved account with us or your company is utilizing a Purchase Order which has been approved by our accounting department.
• The final balance is due 7 business days prior to the production week stated on your Sales Order. Late receipt of your final payment will result in your shipment being rescheduled. A storage charge of $35.00 per week, per crated piece will be charged until the final payment is received.
Cancelling Your Order
Our goal is to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, and we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible. If you have ordered accessories, many of which we have in stock, it is extremely difficult to cancel or make changes to your order. There is a good possibility that by the time you call with a change or cancellation, your package could already be on its way to you! On small pieces of equipment (Chairs, Barrels, etc.) a cancellation or change to your order must be received within 72 hours of the original order. After that time, we will do everything possible to accommodate your needs, however, we can not guarantee that we will be able to change or cancel your order.
Cancelling an Order in the Production Schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to cancel an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
• Once a deposit is received and the order placed the standard cancellation fee is 10% of the value of the order.
• If the order is cancelled within 10 days of the production week the cancellation fee is 25% of the order total.
• If the order is cancelled DURING the week it’s scheduled for production the cancellation fee is 50% of the order total.
• All cancellations on orders placed by credit card will incur a 3% processing fee in addition to the fees stated above.
Changing Your Order
Changing an Order in the Production Schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to change an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
• An order can be changed earlier than 9 business days prior to the production week without incurring a change fee.
• If the order includes custom colored upholstery, the last day to make changes to the vinyl is three days after the order is placed. If changes are made after the three day grace period, the customer will be responsible for 100% of Peak’s cost of the original vinyl.
• If an order is changed between the 9 business days before the production week and the Monday of the production week, a change fee of 25% of the value of the change will be assessed the customer. In addition, the revision will have to be assessed to determine its affect on the ship date. While all efforts will be made to preserve the original completion date of the order, it may have to be moved due to availability of materials. • No changes can be made to an order during the production week.
Peak Pilates® order confirmations are sent out via e-mail. You will receive your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order. A shipping confirmation email is sent once your package has shipped from our warehouse. The shipping confirmation may include a tracking number if the carrier provides this service. Please check your spam/junk folders for confirmation emails.
Because we know you are passionate about Peak Pilates®, we make our newest and best products available to you before anyone else! The expected release date will show when you make your decision to buy. Please keep in mind that there are things outside of our control. This means that delays may occur. Should there be any delays to the product's release date, you will be notified via email. We understand that sometimes timing is critical, so if you wish to cancel your pre-order, please send your request to email@example.com and include your order number. You may also contact our customer service department at 800.925.3675. By placing a pre-order, you are making an advanced purchase which requires full payment. Once the item has become available, your order will ship using the method chosen at the time of purchase.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 7 days of purchase, you may contact us within 14 days of the purchase date and we will refund you the price difference in the form of store credit.
Peak Pilates® is deeply committed to customer satisfaction. Should you need to return a product, please check the return policy below for the particulars relating to that item.
All return or exchange requests must be made within 30 days of receiving the product and must have prior authorization. Please call Peak Pilates® Customer Service at 800.925.3674 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the appropriate return address. Returns made without prior authorization (RMA) will not be processed and all incurred charges—shipping or other—will be the responsibility of the returning party. The returned item(s) need to be properly re-packed and received in "like-new" condition with a copy of the original invoice included. Your assigned RMA number must accompany the return, either marked on the outside of the package or notated on the invoice. It is strongly recommended that the item is returned using an insured, traceable shipping method. Once received and inspected, we will gladly exchange the returned item, issue a credit toward a future purchase, or issue a refund. A 20% restocking fee may be applicable to returned items and original outbound shipping charges are not refundable.
Small items such as accessories and unopened DVDs are allowed to be returned in most cases. Any clothing items returned must be unwashed, unworn, and in their original condition with original tags attached. Peak Pilates does not accept returns for large equipment including: PPS Deluxe, MVe Chairs, Cadillacs, Reformers, TWS, Sports Med, Wall Units, Mats, Hi-Ladder Barrels, Hump Barrels, Low and Combo Chairs or any custom built-to-order Items. Spring returns are also not accepted.
In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the Peak Pilates Warranty Policy.
Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Missing items must be reported within 72 hours of receiving your order. It is your responsibility to verify the contents of your order within that time frame and notify us of any discrepancies. For a listing of included parts, please refer to the assembly manual packed with your equipment. All assembly manuals are also available in pdf form here.
Please call Peak Pilates directly at 800.925.3674 for additional return information.
Education Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a workshop for which you are registered, we are happy to help you with this. You may make changes to your workshop reservation up to 96 hours (4 days) prior to the workshop, without penalty. If you wish to cancel or reschedule prior to but within 96 hours of the workshop, a 20% cancellation or rescheduling fee will apply. You may reschedule your initial reservation a maximum of three times within these terms, but if you are unable to attend after rescheduling on three separate occasions, Mad Dogg Athletics will automatically refund your registration fees paid for that workshop, less a 20% cancellation fee.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, it is very important that you contact us, in advance. If you register for a workshop (and therefore, reserve one of a limited number of spots on the workshop roster), but you do not attend and you also fail to contact us in advance of that workshop, you will be considered to have "no-showed" that workshop, and will forfeit all registration fees paid for that workshop; no refunds/credits will be issued. For conferences, trade shows and all other events (e.g., WSSC, etc.), please refer to the cancellation/refund policies associated with that specific event.
Peak Pilates® ships it's entire line of equipment worldwide through a number of different freight companies. On-line purchases are currently being shipped to the United States. For any location outside of the United States or Canada you must order through one of our international distributors or by calling our US headquarters at 310.823.7008. Our representatives will be happy to provide a freight quote based on the country, size of order, method of shipping (Air, Sea or Expedited service) and services required ("to the port" or "door to door").