Peak Pilates® - Order FAQ
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. PST
Thank you for placing an order with Peak Pilates®. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for placing your trust in our company. To ensure that you receive your order exactly as you expect - It is very important that you take a moment and review your Order Confirmation. Please pay particular attention to the items ordered, the upholstery color (if any), the scheduled production week and the shipping address to confirm that they are correct. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if anything is incorrect or does not meet your understanding.
For orders within the continental United States your equipment will arrive in your area 5 to 7 business days after leaving our freight facility. We will notify you the first business day following the departure of your shipment, informing you of its expected arrival date. For international orders please allow 8–10 weeks by sea and 7–15 days by air excluding customs clearance.
Sales Tax Information
Peak Pilates® is required to collect sales tax in the states of California, Texas and Colorado at the rate in effect at the time your order is shipped. Additionally, the state of Texas requires that sales tax be collected on all freight/shipping costs. The state tax rate will be calculated during the ordering process.
Pay with Affirm! We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
- Easy monthly payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR, with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms. Based on a purchase price of $500.00 at $43.97/mo at 10% APR for 12 months. Down payment may be required.
Flexible repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay
Disclosure: Your rate will be 0% APR or 10-36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
Normal paypal payments are processed immediately, however if you choose to use the Paypal echeck service may cause a delay with processing your order (approximately 7-10 business days). If you are ordering with expedited shipping (Overnight, 2day or 3day service), we recommend using a credit / debit card to complete the transaction, avoiding long delays. Please contact Customer Service at 800-847-7746 , option1, for additional information.
Clyde Protection Plan
What's included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Normal wear and tear after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see Terms and Conditions
Are batteries covered?
- The Clyde Protection Plan provides a 1x battery replacement during the term of the plan.
How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: Terms and Conditions
When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins after the shortest term of the limited warranty expires and ends 1,2 or 3 years from the start date.
Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- There are at least 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan if there are fewer than 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- From our website – You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email more than 60 days prior to the end of the limited warranty period
- Directly from Clyde's customer portal, HiClyde.com – It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from PeakPilates.com when creating an account to link to your PeakPilates.com sales order.
How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options:
- By logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product
- As a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email
Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract's term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
Is there a deductible?
Eyewear plans carry deductibles based on the original purchase price of the covered item. For all other plans there are no deductibles.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Studio Payment Policy
For items that go into the production schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• To guarantee a production date for your order, we require a 50% deposit either at the time the order is placed or within 3 business days unless you have an approved account with us or your company is utilizing a Purchase Order which has been approved by our accounting department.
• The final balance is due 7 business days prior to the production week stated on your Sales Order. Late receipt of your final payment will result in your shipment being rescheduled. A storage charge of $35.00 per week, per crated piece will be charged until the final payment is received.
Cancelling Your Order
Our goal is to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, and we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible. If you have ordered accessories, many of which we have in stock, it is extremely difficult to cancel or make changes to your order. There is a good possibility that by the time you call with a change or cancellation, your package could already be on its way to you! On small pieces of equipment (Chairs, Barrels, etc.) a cancellation or change to your order must be received within 72 hours of the original order. After that time, we will do everything possible to accommodate your needs, however, we can not guarantee that we will be able to change or cancel your order.
Cancelling an Order in the Production Schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to cancel an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
• Once a deposit is received and the order placed the standard cancellation fee is 10% of the value of the order.
• If the order is cancelled within 10 days of the production week the cancellation fee is 25% of the order total.
• If the order is cancelled DURING the week it’s scheduled for production the cancellation fee is 50% of the order total.
• All cancellations on orders placed by credit card will incur a 3% processing fee in addition to the fees stated above.
Changing Your Order
Changing an Order in the Production Schedule (i.e. items built to order):
• Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to change an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
• An order can be changed earlier than 9 business days prior to the production week without incurring a change fee.
• If the order includes custom colored upholstery, the last day to make changes to the vinyl is three days after the order is placed. If changes are made after the three day grace period, the customer will be responsible for 100% of Peak’s cost of the original vinyl.
• If an order is changed between the 9 business days before the production week and the Monday of the production week, a change fee of 25% of the value of the change will be assessed the customer. In addition, the revision will have to be assessed to determine its affect on the ship date. While all efforts will be made to preserve the original completion date of the order, it may have to be moved due to availability of materials. • No changes can be made to an order during the production week.
Peak Pilates® order confirmations are sent out via e-mail. You will receive your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order. A shipping confirmation email is sent once your package has shipped from our warehouse. The shipping confirmation may include a tracking number if the carrier provides this service. Please check your spam/junk folders for confirmation emails.
Because we know you are passionate about Peak Pilates®, we make our newest and best products available to you before anyone else! The expected release date will show when you make your decision to buy. Please keep in mind that there are things outside of our control. This means that delays may occur. Should there be any delays to the product's release date, you will be notified via email. We understand that sometimes timing is critical, so if you wish to cancel your pre-order, please send your request to email@example.com and include your order number. You may also contact our customer service department at 800.925.3675. By placing a pre-order, you are making an advanced purchase which requires full payment. Once the item has become available, your order will ship using the method chosen at the time of purchase.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 7 days of purchase, you may contact us within 14 days of the purchase date and we will refund you the price difference in the form of store credit.
Peak Pilates® does not accept returns for large equipment including: PPS Deluxe, MVe® Chairs, Cadillacs, Reformers, Artistry® TWS, Sports Med, Wall Units, Mats, Hi-Ladder Barrels, Hump Barrels, Low and Combo Chairs or any custom built-to-order items. Spring returns are also not accepted.
Peak Pilates® is deeply committed to customer satisfaction. Should you need to return a product, please check the return policy below for the particulars relating to that item. All return or exchange requests must be made within 30 days of receiving the product and must have prior authorization. Please call Peak Pilates® Customer Service at 800.925.3674 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the appropriate return address. Returns made without prior authorization (RMA) will not be processed and all incurred charges—shipping or other—will be the responsibility of the returning party. The returned item(s) need to be properly re-packed and received in "like-new" condition with a copy of the original invoice included. Your assigned RMA number must accompany the return, either marked on the outside of the package or notated on the invoice. It is strongly recommended that the item is returned using an insured, traceable shipping method. Once received and inspected, we will gladly exchange the returned item, issue a credit toward a future purchase, or issue a refund. A 20% restocking fee may be applicable to returned items and original outbound shipping charges are not refundable.
Small items such as accessories and unopened DVDs are allowed to be returned in most cases. Any clothing items returned must be unwashed, unworn, and in their original condition with original tags attached.
In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the Peak Pilates® Warranty Policy.
Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Missing items must be reported within 72 hours of receiving your order. It is your responsibility to verify the contents of your order within that time frame and notify us of any discrepancies. For a listing of included parts, please refer to the assembly manual packed with your equipment. All assembly manuals are also available in pdf form here.
Please call Peak Pilates® directly at 800.925.3674 for additional return information.
Education, Training, and Workshops
Can I cancel or reschedule a workshop I’m signed up for? You can cancel or reschedule your workshop reservation up to 30-days prior to the workshop without penalty. If you cancel or reschedule within 30-days of the workshop, a $120 rescheduling fee will apply. All cancellations that occur outside of the 30-day course start date will only be issued a 50% refund of your paid registration.
What happens if I’m a no-show? If you cannot attend a workshop for whatever reason, it is very important that you contact us in advance. If you do not attend a workshop for which you are registered for, and you do not contact us to cancel or reschedule a minimum of 96 hours (4 days) in advance, you will be considered a "no-show" and will forfeit all registration fees paid for that workshop; no refunds/credits will be issued. If you attend a portion of your training and chose not complete your pathway, no refunds will be issued. If you decide to transfer to another training a rescheduling fee of $120 will apply. If you wish to attend the full training again, additional fees will apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our fees. For conferences, tradeshows and all other events (such as WSSC, SPX, PES, etc.), please refer to the cancellation/refund policies associated with that specific event.
What happens if Mad Dogg Athletics cancels a workshop? Mad Dogg Athletics strives to hold all workshops as scheduled, at the same location, and on the originally scheduled date(s) and times. A small percentage of workshops, however, are postponed due to low enrollment, or sometimes workshops must be postponed or relocated due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, we highly recommend that you do not commit to non-refundable travel accommodations or any other arrangements that would result in financial loss due to a cancellation of a training.
We are committed to providing the best training possible as well as an enjoyable experience, and we know that changes in plans can be inconvenient. We will make every effort to keep changes to a minimum, and we appreciate your understanding when changes are unavoidable. In the event of a change, we will communicate the information to each person registered, and we will provide assistance with transferring to a workshop at a new date and time. If you are not able to attend a rescheduled or an alternative workshop, you may request a refund of your workshop registration fee.
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. is not responsible for travel and/or personal expenses for any training, workshop or event hosted by Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. or its affiliates. There are specific types of expenses which are considered to be personal and are therefore not reimbursable. Travelers should choose the least costly method of transportation that meets the traveler’s scheduling needs.
Can I cancel my enrollment in an online course? You may cancel your enrollment in an online course and receive a refund within 48 hours of your purchase. Your enrollment and access to all materials and continuing education credits will be removed from your account.
Peak Pilates® ships its entire line of equipment worldwide through a number of different freight companies. On-line purchases are currently being shipped to the United States. For any location outside of the United States or Canada you must order through one of our international distributors or by calling our US headquarters at 310.823.7008. Our representatives will be happy to provide a freight quote based on the country, size of order, method of shipping (air, sea or expedited service) and services required ("to the port" or "door to door").