The Fast Track to a Peak Pilates® Comprehensive Level I Certification
The Level I Bridge course is the first step toward your Peak Pilates® Comprehensive Certification. This condensed course allows instructors who are certified through other nationally recognized Pilates organizations the ability to jump right into the Peak Pilates® Comprehensive pathway. The Level I Bridge course provides streamlined programming and flexible learning options that simplify our standard Level I coursework, setting you on the fast track to successfully growing your instructor career!Learn More
Required Prerequisites to Qualify
The Level I Bridge course was created to streamline the certification process for experienced Pilates instructors who meet a certain set of prerequisites that showcase their pre-existing knowledge and experience.
To qualify for the Level I Bridge course you must have the following prerequisites:
- Level I Reformer Certification (16 hours)
- Level I Mat Certification (16 hours)
- Level I Tower (8 hours)
- Pilates Teaching Experience (100 hours)
- Alternative Pilates Certification (Accredited in U.S.)
Customize Your Learning Experience
Online with Assessment
- Online Course Work
- Online Theoretical Exam
- Practical Assessment
Apply with These Three Simple Steps
Follow these steps to successfully submit your Peak Pilates Level I Bridge course application:
1. Download & Fill Out the Application – Click the “Download (PDF)” button below to get the official form. Fill it out as thoroughly and accurately as possible.
2. Email the Completed Form – Send your completed application to Bridge@PeakPilates.com. Please double-check all your information before sending.
3. Submit Your Application Fee – Return to this page and pay the application fee to finalize your submission. The review process will only be initiated when this fee is paid.